Bulk Density Apparatus
BiolineIndia is reckoned as an important manufacturer, supplier and exporter of hi-tech instruments used in the pharmaceutical industries, institutions and research laboratories. BiolineIndia has firmly positioned itself as one of the distinguished Lab Testing Instruments suppliers in India. Our Bulk Density Apparatus is an ideal, accurate and easy to operate instrument useful to study the packing down of powder beds of different pharmaceutical and chemical powders, flakes, pellets, granules and other bulk substances. Bulk Density is an essential test required in the process of tablet, capsule filling and cosmetic manufacturing.
Bulk Density Features:-
- Extremely useful for Pharmaceutical Lab
- Highly Accurate and Easy to Operate
- Microcontroller Based Digital Display
- Soft Touch Membrane Keys
- 3 LED’s for status Indication
- Audible Alarm Sound
- Last Count Retention on Power Failure
Bulk Density Apparatus – 951 is a specially designed to study the packing down of powder beds of different pharmaceutical and chemical powders, flakes, pellets, granules and other bulk substances. Bulk Density is an essential test required in the process of tablet, capsule filling and cosmetic manufacturing.
In case of power failure, the last counts are retained and the instrument starts counting automatically from the point of power failure. The instrument uses the latest microprocessor technology and advanced engineering techniques so as to give enhanced accuracy and re productivity.
Tap Density Features:-
- Complies with USP, IP specifications
- Extremely useful for pharmaceutical labs
- Microprocessor based, easy to use
- 20 x 4 line alphanumeric LCD display with back lit
- 16 Soft touch membrane type keys
- Independent programmable setups for User & USP mode with storage
- Rs 232 Printer attachment facility
- Automatically calculate result parameters like Tap Density, Initial Density, Comprehensibility Index and Hausner Ratio
- Automatically stores last Result
- Power Failure detection facility
- User friendly operation with menus & current status indicators.
The instrument stores the test parameters, readings and results simultaneously in the memory which are retained even after the power is switched OFF. Provision has also been made for attachment of a printer so as to provide hard-copy printouts of test data, including the time, date and calculated results.