Blood Bag Tube Sealer BBTS2015-B (Battery Back up)
The unit is heavy duty & based on RF 40.63 MHz Di-Electric heating without damaging the blood cells.
Input Voltage 115/230 V , 50/60 Hz
Blood Bag Tube Sealer seals tube of 4-6 mm diameter. Sealing is with in 1.5 second / tube. Indication sealing.
Sealer based on RF dielectric heating which gives unique sealing finish and RF signal is applied only after the tube is fully squeezed.
Stand wide input voltage fluctuation
- Lightweight, portable and heavy-duty.
- Modern electronic system.
- Sealing time is variable from 0.5 to 3 sec.
- Wide seal of 2 mm thickness.
- Easy to clean electrodes.
- Electrodes well protected by a cover.
- Able to seal all blood bag tubes.
- Sealing trigging automatic.
- Continuous Battery back up 230V in online mode.
- Battery backup gives 500 sealings when fully charged on offline mode.
Oscillation Frequency: 40.63 Mhz.
RF Output : 15 W or less
Sealing Type : Automatic
EEC Standard :Class 1 (93/42 and 7/2007 MDD)
Input Voltage :230 V , 50/60 Hz
Battery Charger : SMPS ,200 – 250 V,
Out Put Voltage: : 12 V
Ref Standard : E-60601-1 Electric
Safety, : E 60601-1-2 For EMC
Power Consumption : 100 VA
Weight : Approx 4 kgs.
Effect Consumption : 100 W maximum effect
Classification : Protection against Electrical shock.