BiolineIndia Blood Compo Scale
Model No : Compo 20 Plus
The Bioline Micro controller based Blood Compo Scale is designed for weighing Blood and Components. It can accurately measure the volume of Blood Components as the specific gravity of all components is taken into consideration.
The equipment is calibrated with the help of master Calibrator, which is certified for its accuracy by electronic Regional Testing Laboratory (ERTL West) Government of India recognized testing laboratory with traceable reference to National Physical Laboratories (NPL).
- Lightweight & Portable.
- Display on Graphics LCD while measuring Components Volume/weight.
- Set Volume of component.
- Process value of component in ml.
- Process value of component in gm.
- Display on Graphics LCD while the seating the volume of Blood Component.
- Plasma, Platelet, Blood, RBC &WBC.
- Set Volume of each component.
- Easy conversion of Weight & volume.
- Tare provision to account the weight of Blood Bag.
- Display volume and weight of Blood Components –Plasma, Platelet, Blood, RBC & WBC.
- Help better balancing of Refrigerated Centrifuge.
- Continues display of selected component by LED.
- Bioline Blood Compo Scale with built in interface to integrate an Electronic Plasma Expresser-Model No. BPE-2008E
- Motor activated clamping at the end of the process, mounted in Electronic Plasma Expresses.
- Audio-visual alarm at the end of process.