BiolineIndia R.H. View Box
Model No : BRHVB – 12
Bioline India RH View Box, meets the Rh slide test standards set by the American Association of Blood Banks. Rh slide attains prescribed temperature, from 37° to 39°C, within two minutes. The view-area calibration range is from 45° to 50°C.
The Temperature is adjusted by a knob and measured on digital temperature meter accurately. The Built-in temperature Controller is provided. The soft, glare-free light provides optimal intensity for blood typing and cross matching. Light intensity is independent of the temperature control. The M.S powder Coated Box is pivotally supported in frame for gently rocking
Application of RH View Box:
- Blood typing
- Rh determinations
- Warming slides for Gram’s strains
- Tissue typing
- Reading enzymes antibody screen in micro plates
- Built in temperature indicator for easy and accurate monitoring of viewing area.
- Viewing area temperature adjusts easily to compensate for ambient temperature changes (Range:450 C to 500C)
- Rh slide reaches temperature of 37 0C to 390C in two minutes, eliminating wasted hear up time.
- Soft, fluorescent, glare – free light provides uniform illumination of slide contents
- View box can be gently rocked using large knob on Support Cradle.
- Sturdy, easy –to-clean Metallic powder compact case.
- Utilizes minimal bench Space.
- Meets Rh slide test standards set by the AABB
- Unit conveniently includes three wire cord and plug.