Bioline Glove Tester is designed according to Air Press Decay Leak Test for Detection of Holes in Medical Gloves. Air leak testing determines critical manufacturing defects such as holes or gaps in glove material.
The unit is Microprocessor controlled based with following salient features.
- Micro Differential pressure sensor – intelligent Air Leak Pressures Sensor (IALPS).
- Automated pressure test Circuit.
- The Glove pressure is indicated on 4 lines 16 Character LCD.
- Front character display & Test Buttons.
- Serial Interface.
- The leak rate is indicated on LCD.
- Red & Green LED indicates rejection and selection of Glove.
- Audible signal is provided for rejections and selection of Glove.
- Any size of glove can be tested.
Technical Specification :
- Maximum pressure can be adjusted up to 99.9 kp.
- Measure Leak rate.
- Leak time can be adjusted from 1- 999 secs.
- Any size of Glove can be tested.
- One Mandrill is provided for Glove testing.
- Operating Voltage 230 V AC, 50Hz.